Aspen Outdoors Ltd provides a range of Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Services:
- Training and expedition packages
- Minibus Transport
- Consultancy and Leader Support
- Exped Manager – custom database application for managing expeds
- Expedition Supervision and Assessment
- Overseas Gold Expeditions
- Summer Open Gold Expeditions 2020
- Summer Open Gold Expeditions 2021
Our team of qualified instructors have extensive experience of delivering the expedition section. Leading the team is Alastair Ewen, founder of Aspen Outdoors Ltd. Alastair holds the Winter and International Mountain Leader Award and is a bushcraft tutor. Alastair was the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Manager for Renfrewshire Council, responsible for the management and development of 15 award centres across the authority. Alastair has extensive experience of leader training and support, direct delivery, expedition supervision and assessment and the review and development of safety systems.
Aspen Outdoors Ltd is registered by the Adventure Activity Licensing Authority as a licensed provider of trekking.
To read more about the company, its licences, policies and insurance cover click here.