Aspen Outdoors Ltd provide guiding services in Scotland and overseas, in summer and in winter conditions. We provide:
- Hillwalking and Munro-bagging trips in Scotland
- Multi-day treks in Scotland’s wilderness areas
- Bushcraft and hammock camping adventures in Scotland’s ancient woodlands
- Coastal walks
- Overseas expeditions to Norway, the Pyrenees, Svalbard and Iceland
- Safety cover for charity walks
- Navigation skills courses
- Winter skills courses
Looking for inspiration on your next adventure..? Check out our events calendar for a range of pre-arranged events..
Alternatively we can offer you private guiding service or organise a bespoke event to your requirements. Our team have an in depth knowledge of Scotland and can suggest lots of options. Our rates for priviate guiding are:
£50 per person per day with a minimim price of £150 per day.
Get in touch by emailing: email@example.com; or give us a call on : 07427326697.
Here are some hiking blog articles:
- Cruach Ardrain – Stob Binnein Horseshoe
- Hammock camping, campfire cooking trail runner
- Glen Rosa
- Martian Mountaineering
- Snowshoeing on Ben Dorain
- Largs to Lochwinnoch
- Winter Skills with Tweed Valley Mountain Rescue Team
- Milanese Munro-bagger
- Ben Challum
- 6 days, 5 munros and 3 bothies