Aspen Outdoors Ltd provide guiding services in Scotland and overseas, in summer and in winter conditions. We provide:
- Hillwalking and Munro-bagging trips in Scotland
- Multi-day treks in Scotland’s wilderness areas
- Bushcraft and hammock camping adventures in Scotland’s ancient woodlands
- Coastal walks
- Overseas expeditions to Norway, the Pyrenees, Svalbard and Iceland
- Safety cover for charity walks
- Navigation skills courses
- Winter skills courses
Looking for inspiration on your next adventure..? Check out our events calendar for a range of pre-arranged events..
Alternatively we can offer you private guiding service or organise a bespoke event to your requirements. Our team have an in depth knowledge of Scotland and can suggest lots of options. Our rates for priviate guiding are:
£140 per day.
Get in touch by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org; or give us a call on : 07427326697.
Here are some hiking blog articles:
- Navigation Skills: Guaging Distance
- Navigation Skills: Strategy
- Hallival and Askival
- Making Ice Cream on Meall a’Bhuiridh
- Winter Hillwalking on the Grey Corries
- Becoming a Mountain Leader
- Hiking in Crete
- What’s a bothy and how do you spell it?
- Olight H1R and H2R Nova Headtorch Review
- Sgurr na Banachdich