We offer Open Gold Duke Edinburgh’s Award Expeditions for participants to book on to. You can book both a practice expedition and qualifying expedition or just one expedition.
There two sets of dates to choose from for the training and practice expedition. You can choose one of the following dates:
- Perthshire Open Gold Training and Practice Expedition A – 25th to 29th of June 2018; or,
- Perthshire Open Gold Training and Practice Expedition B – 9th to 13th of July 2018
The price for the training and practice expeditons is £160 per person. The training and practice expedition will take place in Perthshire, starting in Dunkeld and finishing in Pitlochry. For more information on the practice expedition click on the links above.
The dates for qualifying expeditions in 2018 are as follows:
- Exploring Raasay Open Gold Qualifying Expedition – 2nd to 6th of April 2018;
- Isle of Arran Open Gold Qualifying Expedition A – 6th to 10th of August 2018; and,
- Isle of Arran Open Gold Qualifying Expedition B – 3rd to 7th of September 2018.
The price for the qualifying expedition is £210 per person. Click on the links above to find out more about the different qualifying expeditions we will be running.
To book on to an expedition click here.