We offer Open Gold Duke Edinburgh’s Award Expeditions for participants to book on to. You can book both a practice expedition and qualifying expedition or just one expedition.
The dates for our practice expedition is:
- Perthshire Open Gold Practice Expedition – 8 to 12 July 2019
The expedition will take place in Perthshire, starting in Dunkeld and finishing in Blair Atholl. For more information on the practice expedition click on the link above.
The dates for our qualifying expeditions in 2019 are as follows:
- Lake District Open Gold Qualifying Expedition – 31 July to 4 August 2019;
- Isle of Arran Open Gold Qualifying Expedition – 5 to 9 of August 2019;
- French Pyrenees Open Gold Qualifying Expedition – 10 to 17 August 2019;
- Cairngorm Open Gold Qualifying Expedition – 28 Sept to 1 October 2019;
Click on the links above to find out more about the different qualifying expeditions we will be running.
To book on to an expedition click here.