We offer open Gold Duke Edinburgh’s Award Expeditions for participants to book on to. You can book both a practice expedition and final expedition or just one expedition.
There two sets of dates to choose from for the training and practice expedition. You can choose one of the following dates:
- Expedition A – 25th to 29th of June 2018; or,
- Expedition B – 9th to 13th of July 2018
The price for the training and practice expeditons is £160 per person. The training and practice expedition will start in Dunkeld and finish in Pitlochry. For more information on the practice expedition click here.
The dates for qualifying expeditions in 2018 are as follows:
- Qualifying Expedition (April) – 2nd to 6th of April 2018;
- Qualifying Expedition A – 6th to 10th of August 2018; and,
- Qualifying Expedition B – 3rd to 7th of September 2018.
The price for the qualifying expedition is £210 per person. The qualifying expedition will be on the Isle of Arran. For more information on the qualifying expedition to Arran click here.
To book on to an expedition click here.