These are the terms and conditions for Aspen Outdoors Ltd events.
- Participants must disclose information on any relevant medical condition or treatment that may have a bearing on their ability to take part.
- Participants must provide information to Aspen Outdoors Ltd on their skills and experience in the activity (winter hillwalking, summer hillwalking, multi-day treks, bushcraft activities) to help determine their competence and suitability for the activity.
- Participants must read the information about the activity with particular attention to the grade / difficulty of the hike, the length of day, the distance to be covered and the height gained.
- The objectives of the event; for example, the ascent of one or more peaks, are not guaranteed being subject to weather conditions, snow conditions and the capability and competence of participants in the group.
- The objectives of the event may be modified or abandoned subject weather and snow conditions and the capability and competence of the participants in the group.
- The event may be postponed or cancelled subject to adverse weather and it snow conditions. Should this happen the company shall either provide a full refund or rearrange the event.
- Participants must consult the equipment list provided by the company and follow other instructions provided to them before the activity to ensure that the are appropriately prepared for the activity.
- During the activity the participants must follow the instructions of instructors to ensure their safety.
- Within one week of booking participants must pay a deposit equal to 20% of the total sum. The balance must be paid two weeks before the event takes place.